All 4 Diving Thailand – Terms and Conditions
A4 Diving Co., Ltd. designated as All 4 Diving.
Payments by Visa, MasterCard, JCB, & Amex cards, can be done via our online 3D-Secure Payment Processor. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, Alipay, and cash payments in our retail shop. Direct bank transfers can also be used after receiving our bank details.
There are NO extra fees for debit/credit card payment (Fees are paid by All 4 Diving). For international by bank transfer, all fees are to be paid by the remitter.
Acceptance of the booking means that you and/or your agent agree to the terms and conditions as outlined below in their entirety. Please take time to read them carefully.
Day Trip and/or diving courses terms, payment conditions, cancellations.
- Day trip and/or diving courses bookings are confirmed only after payment is received.
- Any National Marine Park fee is payable on-board in cash (Phi Phi / Similan Islands). This fee is subject to change without notice and is controlled by the Thai authorities.
- Certified divers need to produce their certification card prior to diving. Failure to do so may result in trip cancellation or being refused diving. No Refund possible.
- Cancellations must be made in writing, by email. Cancellations received :
- 7 days or more before date of day trip / course are eligible for a FULL refund, minus bank/credit card charges, and/or any exchange rate losses if any incurred.
- between 6 days and 48 hours before day trip / course are eligible for a 70% refund.
- between 48 and 24 hours before day trip / course are eligible for a 30% refund.
- Less than 24 hours before day trip / course: No Refund.
- Once course started or No show: No Refund.
By decree of the Thai authorities, entrance fees to National Parks in Thailand are non-refundable under any circumstances and will be deducted from refunds.
Scuba Diving Insurance.
Since 2018, All 4 Diving includes for all PADI programs and recreational diving courses with dives in open water, as well as diving day trips, a scuba diving insurance covering 500,000 THB of medical expenses and 1,000,000 THB in case of death (minimum required under Thai Law). It does not cover repatriation, international transportation or familial visitation expenses.
In the unlikely event that a dive day trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or rough and dangerous sea conditions, guests are entitled to a full refund, minus any credit card charges we incurred, which are 4,4%.
In case of cancellation due to a technical problem of a boat, guests are entitled to a full refund.
We also offer the possibility to reschedule your trip to another date, up to one year.
Liveaboard Terms, Payment, Cancellations, Insurance.
- 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, for any reservation made more than 90 days before departure date of the Liveaboard.
- Balance in full is required 90 days before Liveaboard trip departure date.
- Bookings done within 90 days of the Liveaboard departure require payment in full.
- Booking with “Early Bird Discount” or “promotion trips” require payment in full.
- All 4 Diving Phuket will send a reminder to your email address, to inform you when payment is due.
- If for whatever reason, we do not receive the balance on, or before the due date, All 4 Diving Phuket withholds the right to cancel your booking. Any deposits paid are non-refundable.
- National Marine Park fees are payable locally on-board in cash. The fees are subject to change without notice and are controlled by the Thai authorities.
- Guests must produce proof of their certification level (diver card), before boarding. Failure to do so may result in trip cancellation or being refused diving. No Refund possible.
- Cancellations received more than 90 days before departure date by email, are eligible for a full refund minus National Park Fees and a fix 2,000 baht handling fee per person.
- Cancellations received between 90 and 61 days before the departure date by e-mail, are eligible for a refund of 50% of the Liveaboard price (or the deposit of 50% is lost).
- Cancellations within 60 days before departure date are not be eligible for any refund, whatsoever.
- If you need to re-schedule any booking, please inform us at the earliest possible, and we will do our best to accommodate your request, but with no guarantee.
By decree of the Thai authorities, entrance fees to national parks in Thailand are non-refundable under any circumstances and will be deducted from refunds.
Liveaboard Insurance :
- Dive & Travel Insurance are both compulsory for all Liveaboard trips. Please check your travel insurance policy for your diving needs. If not covered then we recommend DAN (Divers Alert Network) (dan.org), World Nomads, or Dive Assure, who provide comprehensive dive accident cover along with travel insurance via their travel assist plans.
- Liveaboards cruise are NOT inclusive of any form of insurance. All 4 Diving cannot be held responsible for any trip disruption or cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control or any flight / hotel expenses. This includes any costs related to pandemic issues, resulting in delay/ medical/ extraction/ quarantine/ or trip costs incurred due to potential positive testing / refusal of admittance to the country or your trip, before, during or after.
- In case of trip disruption or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control any compensation provided will be in the form of future trip credit only and at the discretion of All 4 Diving owner.
- The Liveaboard Operator Company reserves the right to modify, delay and/or cancel diving arrangements where the remoteness or inaccessibility of the diving destination, local custom, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster, war, political unrest and other hostilities regardless of whether war is declared, or other technical or mechanical difficulties cause the arrangements to become unsafe, perilous and/or impracticable.
- Where adverse weather conditions prevail, making it dangerous or inadvisable for customers or the boat to land on and enter port, the captain shall reserve the right to postpone sailing until more favourable conditions prevail. This may involve an adjustment to the itinerary, which may result in a cancellation of landing in a certain port, and/or the re-sequencing of island visits.
PACKAGE CANCELLATION POLICY
Our general cancellation Policy applies for Daytrip, Scuba Diving Course and Programs.
When booking is made in combination with a hotel reservation, the following policy will apply to the Hotel booking only.
Cancellation, reduction of stay or No Show
- Low Season: April 1st to Oct. 31st
• Cancellation less than 7 days prior to arrival = 1 night charge
• No show = 100 % charge
- High Season: Nov. 1st to Dec.20th & Jan 11th to March 31st
• Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival = 50% of total amount
• No show = 100% charge
- Peak Season: Dec. 21st to Jan. 10th
• Cancellation less than 28 days prior to arrival = 100% of total amount
• No show = 100% charge
All 4 Diving cannot be held responsible, or in any way liable, for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through any activities booked through us, or caused to you by third parties connected, or not connected to us. We will not be liable, for any additional expenses incurred by customers, for any reasons whatsoever. If a complaint is received about a trip, diving course or Liveaboard, for any reason, All 4 Diving will agree to investigate and may act upon the complaint dependent upon our findings.
Dive trip customers will be required to read and sign the Standard Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement, before they start their dive trip..
Dive trip customers will be required to read and sign the Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding, before they start their dive trip.
Guests enrolling on PADI courses will be required to sign a Medical Liability Release form by your instructor before your PADI course begins.
Customers are advised to secure an appropriate Travel Insurance, with a reputable insurance provider, and applicable to the activities they will be undertaking. Such insurance should provide comprehensive coverage of at least the following: Scuba Diving, Medical, Recompression chamber, Travel, Personal Liability and Cancellations provisions.
All 4 Diving or the Operator shall not be held responsible for any resultant financial or personal loss or injury where customers choose not to secure such insurance.
In case of accident or illness, All 4 Diving will provide you all the necessary documents in order to claim the refund of any All 4 Diving bookings to your Travel Insurance Company.
Please check you have the required travel documents before booking your dive trip. Make sure your passport has at least 6 months to run from your time of entry into Thailand. If required, please make sure you have a visa for entry into Thailand. Thirty-day visas are granted upon arrival into Thailand to citizens of most countries, if you arrive by air.
Guests who book dive trips, Liveaboards, or courses for certified divers, must ensure they can produce their certification card before the trip departure / dive course. Failure to produce certification card / credentials may result in the guest being denied permission to scuba dive until they can prove their certification level.
We are here to help you make the best choices and select the best dive trip for you. We will always go that extra mile to help you where we can. The above terms and conditions are outlined here as a safeguard to us. We will however, always try to help whenever possible. We will always do our best to resolve issues occurred during or just before a day trip or diving course as well as Liveaboard diving.