All 4 Diving Phuket – Terms and Conditions
All 4 Diving Co., Ltd. designated as All 4 Diving.
Payments by Visa, MasterCard, debit cards, or PayPal account can be done via our PayPal secure online payment gateway. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, debit cards and cash payments in our retail shop. Direct bank transfers can also be used after receiving our bank details.
NO extra fees involved for our customers for PayPal or credit card payment (Fees will be paid by All 4 Diving), however If you choose to pay by direct bank transfer, the additional charges incurred will be paid by yourself.
We will never communicate any of your personal information to third parties.
All bookings with All 4 Diving Phuket are subject to the terms and conditions outlined here. Please take time to read them carefully.
Liveaboard terms and Payment Conditions
• A 40% deposit is required at the time of booking if more than 90 days before the departure date of the Liveaboard.
• Balance in full is required 90 days before the Liveaboard trip departure.
• Bookings done within 90 days of the Liveaboard departure require payment in full.
• All 4 Diving Phuket will send a reminder to your email address, to advise you when payment is due.
• If for whatever reason, we do not receive the balance on, or before the due date, All 4 Diving Phuket withholds the right to cancel your booking. Any deposits paid are non-refundable.
• Any National Marine Park fees are payable locally onboard in cash. The fees are subject to change without notice and are controlled by the Thai authorities.
• Guests need to produce their certification card, prior to diving. Failure to do so may result in trip cancellation or being refused diving.
• Cancellations received more than 90 days before departure date by email, post mail or fax are eligible for a full refund minus 10% of the Liveaboard price
• Cancellations received between 90 days and 61 days before departure date by email, post mail or fax, the deposit of 40% is lost.
• Cancellations within 60 days before departure date will not be eligible for any refund.
• If you want to re-schedule any booking done, please inform us at the earliest instance possible, and we will do our best to fulfill your request, but with no guarantee.
Day Trip and/or diving courses terms and Payment Conditions
• Day trip and/or diving courses bookings are confirmed only after full payment.
• For Similan Islands day trips all National Marine Park fee is payable onboard in cash. This fee is subject to change without notice and is controlled by the Thai authorities.
• Certified divers need to produce their certification card prior to diving. Failure to do so may result in trip cancellation or being refused diving.
• Cancellations received by email, post mail or fax 14 days or more before commencement of the first day trip / diving course are eligible for a FULL refund, minus diving insurance subscription through our company, any bank charges, credit card charges and any exchange rate losses if any incurred.
• Cancellations received by email, post mail or fax between 13 days and 7 days before commencement of the first day trip / diving course are eligible for a 60% refund.
• Cancellations received by email, post mail or fax between 6 days and 24 hours before commencement of the first day trip / diving course are eligible for a 30% refund.
• No refund can be eligible 24 hours or less before commencement of the first day trip / diving course.
We highly advise you to renew or subscribe for a Travel Insurance prior your holiday departure. In case of accident or illness, All 4 Diving Phuket will provide you all the necessary documents and/or help in order to claim the refund of any All 4 diving Phuket bookings to your Travel Insurance company.
In the unlikely event that a dive trip is cancelled due to bad weather, or rough and dangerous sea conditions, guests are entitled to a full refund, minus diving insurance subscription through our company, any credit card charges we incur, which are around 4%. In case of cancellation due to a technical problem on our own boat MV Mermaid, gests are entitled to a full refund and all fees of credits cards and/or bank charges are assumed by All 4 Diving Phuket.
In the unlikely event a liveaboard cruise is cancelled by an operator, due to insufficient passengers, we will advise customers as soon as we become aware of the situation, and rebook customers on a similar cruise of at least the same standard, or better. If the price of the alternate cruise is lower, any difference in price will be returned to the customer.
All 4 Diving Phuket cannot be held responsible, or in any way liable, for property losses, personal losses, accidents, injury, or death for any reason whatsoever, whether through any activities booked through us, or caused to you buy third parties connected, or not connected to us. We will not be liable, for any additional expenses incurred by customers, for any reasons whatsoever. If a complaint is received about a trip, diving course or liveaboard, for any reason, All 4 Diving Phuket will agree to investigate and may act upon the complaint dependent upon our findings.
Dive trip customers will be required to read and sign the Standard Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreement, before they start their dive trip. Download PDF version here.
Dive trip customers will be required to read and sign the Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding, before they start their dive trip. Download PDF version here.
Guests enrolling on PADI courses will be required to sign a Medical Liability Release form by your instructor before your PADI course commences. Download PDF version here.
We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, you make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity. There are several insurance companies to choose from. We recommend Divers Alert Network (DAN) a non-profit group. They are tried and tested, and very reasonably priced with individual membership..
Please check you have the required travel documents before booking your dive trip. Make sure your passport has at least 6 months to run from your time of entry into Thailand. If required, please make sure you have a visa for entry into Thailand. Thirty-day visas are granted upon arrival into Thailand to citizens of most countries, if you arrive by air. If your dive cruise includes Myanmar / Burma, you will not need to obtain a visa beforehand. An entry permit will be issued upon your arrival in Myanmar for a charge of approx. USD$250, which is payable in new dollar bills. Rates are subject to change by the government of Myanmar. You will also need four colour photos and a copy of your passport. Please have these ready before you board your dive cruise.
Guests who book dive trips, liveaboards, or courses for certified divers, must ensure they can produce their certification card before the trip departure / dive course. Failure to produce certification card / credentials may result in the guest being denied permission to scuba dive until they can prove their certification level.
We are here to make sure you make the best choices and select the best dive trip for you. We will always go that extra mile to help you where we can. The above terms and conditions are outlined here as a safeguard to us. We will however, always try to help where possible. For example, if you need to cancel a dive cruise close to departure, it’s not a forgone conclusion you will lose your money. It is possible we may be able to sell the cruise to another customer for you. We will always do our best to resolve issues occurred during or just before a day trip or diving course as well Liveaboard diving.