5 days Similan Liveaboard Diving
8 days Myanmar & Thailand Liveaboard Diving
Thailand Similan Islands & Burma Mergui Archipelago
Comfort Class Liveaboard
• Similan Islands •
• Koh Bon & Koh Tachai •
• Richelieu Rock •
• Mergui Archipelago - Burma
Andaman Queen Liveaboard – Welcome on board
MV Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard is a highly demanded liveaboard built in 2012, she has air conditioned cabins with private bathroom. She has a variety of cabin configurations to suit our guests’ requirement from quad, triple and twin shared standard cabins on the lower deck, to Deluxe Double bed and Twin beds cabins on the main deck. Not forgetting the Master cabin, this has one of the best panoramic ocean view any liveaboards can offer.
MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard has now Colti Sub Nitrox membrane on board – unlimited Nitrox is available for every diver. She has one of the largest dive platforms in the Thailand. It consists of a very wide and spacious kitting-up area on two levels, a separate entry/exit platform, 2 exit ladders with 2 fresh water showers to rinse yourself or your equipment after diving. There is also 2 large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
The interior saloon is large enough to seat everyone on the boat, including crew, and features a DVD entertainment system and comfortable benches and low tables to sit and enjoy a drink. Most meals are served in the covered deck area just to the rear of the saloon. She has wooden tables and comfortable chairs where you´ll enjoy your meal with three other guests. Meals are served buffet style, with fresh breads, fruit, and wonderful Thai and Western dishes served up by the fabulous chef.
Sunbathers can enjoy the top desk, where there is a large 60 square meter half-shaded sun deck equipped with sun beds, lounge chairs and soft sofas.
The sun deck is very popular among our guests as you can read your favorite novel or take a nap during the surface interval on our nice clean and comfortable leather sofas.
All cabins are modern and comfortable, equipped with:
• Air con
• Private bathroom
• Life jackets
Dive deck and gear area
Going down the stairs from the top deck you’ll be on the cabin deck and this is where most of your time will be spent–gearing up for diving, the reason we’re here. The dive deck is spacious and well designed. There is no moving tanks around, all tanks are filled at their stations or the crew will handle the lifting. Put your gear together and forget about it. Two dinghies will transfer you to the dive sites, or we’ll jump off the mother ship. All pick-ups are done from the dinghies for your convenience. Since many of the dives are drift dives, this system is pretty common practice in these waters.
MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard Photo Gallery
MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard prices
|Standard Quad Cabin||31,500||39,400||43,500|
|Standard Triple Cabin||34,000||42,500||46,500|
|Twin Cabin small||34,000||42,500||46,500|
|Standard Twin Cabin||38,000||47,500||51,000|
|Deluxe Cabin (Double or Twin bed)||42,000||52,500||58,000|
|Master Cabin (Double bed)||48,500||60,700||66,500|
|Full Charter boat||Ask||Ask||Ask|
|Full Set Equipment (computer not included)||3,500||4,200||4,200|
|Dive computer (you can pay onboard)||2,500||3,000||3,000|
|Nitrox Package (you can pay onboard)||2,000||2,500||2,500|
|15L Tank Package (you can pay on board)||1,750||2,100||2,100|
To book your Andaman Queen Liveaboard trip, we need 50% deposit for an early booking if more than 90 days before the trip departure and the balance to be paid 90 days before the trip departure. As soon as you confirm us the booking, you will receive an invoice from PayPal that you can pay through your PayPal account or by credit cards.
PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Transfers from Phuket area
- All meals
- Tea and Coffee
- Soft Drinks
- Fruits and Snacks all day long
- Drinking Water
- Instructors maximum 4:1 Ratio
- lamps for night dives
- Toiletries (towels, shampoo and body lotion)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Similans Park Fees: 2,000 THB per diver
- Burma trip Fees: 250 US$ to pay cash in US$
- Scuba equipment – see the prices
- Your certification card for scuba diving
- Diving insurance – Since 2018 mandatory
- Some amount of money for wine, beer & extras
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
Park fees are payable cash at your arrival on the boat / on the Burma Border.
Similans with Burma Liveaboard trip – please don’t forget your passport + approx. 250 US$ for Burma Visa and Park fees.
To book your Andaman Queen Liveaboard diving holiday, please contact us to check availability. On receipt of your reservation request and if there is available cabin, we will hold the place for 48 hours. However, the booking will be final only after receipt of payment.
Be aware that this Liveaboard boat is in great demand. For Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year (February) periods – the boat is very often full over 6-9 months in advance.
MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard schedule
|*** Mid-May to Mid-October, Similan Islands are closed ***|
|26-Nov-2022||30-Nov-2022||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|1-Dec-2022||5-Dec-2022||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|7-Dec-2022||11-Dec-2022||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|16-Dec-2022||20-Dec-2022||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|21-Dec-2022||26-Dec-2022||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 6D5N|
|27-Dec-2022||1-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 6D5N|
|2-Jan-2023||6-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|7-Jan-2023||11-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|12-Jan-2023||16-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|17-Jan-2023||21-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|22-Jan-2023||27-Jan-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 6D5N|
|28-Jan-2023||1-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|2-Feb-2023||6-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|7-Feb-2023||11-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|12-Feb-2023||16-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|17-Feb-2023||21-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|22-Feb-2023||26-Feb-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|27-Feb-2023||4-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 6D5N|
|5-Mar-2023||9-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|10-Mar-2023||14-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|15-Mar-2023||19-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|21-Mar-2023||24-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 4D3N|
|25-Mar-2023||29-Mar-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|3-Apr-2023||7-Apr-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|8-Apr-2023||12-Apr-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|13-Apr-2023||17-Apr-2023||Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu - 5D4N|
|*** Mid-May to Mid-October, Similan Islands are closed ***|
Prices are in Thai Baht (THB) and per person.
MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard Itinerary
Similan Islands Liveaboard Diving
The Similan Islands is one of the Top Ten dive destinations in the world which you do not want to miss either as a scuba diver or a snorkeler. The Similan islands and Surin islands National Park is only open from October 15 to May. These islands are located off the West coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. The Similan Islands have something for everyone at every age and ability. Shallow tropical coral reefs, soaring pinnacles, with massive coral gardens and a breeding ground for the Hawksbill turtle. The diversity of the underwater world is amazing that the Similan islands can offer.
- 15:00 – 18:00 Pick-up at your Hotel, Phuket Airport, Dive shop & Khao Lak
- 18:00 – 20:00 Arrival at MV Andaman Queen Liveaboard
Welcome Drinks – Cabin Allocation – Staff Introduction
Boat Briefing – Welcome Dinner
- General Diving Rules / Safety Briefing
- Three dives around the Similan Island #4
and visits Island #4 – Enjoy paradise with a beautiful white sandy beach.
- Night dive at Honeymoon Bay (Island No. 4)
- Two dives around the Similan Islands
- Visit Island No. 8 / Enjoy paradise with nature & a white sandy beach.
- Two dives around Ko Bon & Ko Tachai Islands
- One early morning dive around Koh Tachai Island
- Three dives around Richelieu Rock & Surin Island
- One early morning dive around Koh Bon Island
- If possible, one dive at Boon Sung Wreck
- Around 12:00 cruising back to Khao Lak
- Around 15:30 Disembarkation at Khao Lak
- 16:00 – 18:00 Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket, Air Airport & Khao Lak Area.
Similans & Burma Liveaboard Diving
Join Andaman Queen liveaboard for some of the most exciting dives in the world. This area only opened in the late 1990s includes islands within the Mergui archipelago and the more well-known Burma Bank which lie outside the archipelago. Very few places can offer such a feeling of adventure, days of diving on sites with no other divers or dive boats to be seen around. Although the Mergui Archipelago is gaining popularity, the large remote area is likely to have you as the only divers on a particular dive site. The huge advantage of diving is to avoid the crowds and allow you to dive at your own pace and spend time to enjoy the underwater life.
- 15:00-18:00 Pick up and transfer to Khao Lak
- 20:00 Arrival at MV Andaman Queen
Welcome drink serves – Cabin allocation – Staff introduction – Boat briefing
- Welcome Dinner
- Leave from Khao Lak and cruise overnight to Similan Islands
- Enjoy with 2 dives at Ko Bon and Ko Tachai followed by 2 dives at Richelieu Rock.
- After the last dive, we are going for a night cruise to Ranongs’ immigration on the next day.
- In the morning we will clear border formalities at Thailand and Burma before cruising out towards islands of Burma.
- Afternoon you will go for 3 dives at High Rock, Rocky Island and Shark Cave areas
- 4 extremely exciting dives at the Black Rock
- Another 4 exciting dives at North Twin, Shark Cave and Stewart Island
- Morning dive at North Rock then follow by Fan Forest Pinnacle
- Afternoon 2 more dives at Western Rocky
- 2 dives at Western Rocky
- Afternoon returning to Burma border for check out and back to Thailand
- 2 wreck dives at Boonsung and another wreck in front of Khao Lak
- 11:30 – 13:00 Leave the dive site for Tablamu Pier, lunch, and debriefing on the way back
- 13:00 Disembarkation at Tablamu Pier
- 13:00 – 16:00 Transfer back to your Hotel in Phuket , Air Airport & Khao Lak Area
The above itineraries are an example of a usual dive cruise. The Captain and the Cruise Leader will decide the best course of action based on weather conditions at the specific time of each trip.
In case of bad weather conditions, the Liveaboard trip can be altered or canceled for the safety of all passengers, crews, and the vessel.
MV Andaman Queen Description
MV Deep Andaman Queen is Thailand liveaboard operating Similan islands and Burma. All cabins are with air condition and private bathroom.
All cabins complete with 220 volt of Electricity 24 hours a day
Air-conditioning system (Hino)
- 2 Master cabin
- 5 Deluxe cabins
- 1 Standard Quad cabin
- 1 Standard Triple cabin
- 2 Standard Twin cabin
Master cabins are the nicest room on the boat. They has a large king-sized bed, well-appointed en suite bathroom a DVD entertainment and panoramic ocean views.
The five Deluxe cabins all have a large double bed, suite bathroom and ocean views.
For you singles, the standard cabins are located below deck, but are still light and airy. They also feature en suite facilities
Large saloon with TV/DVD system.
Large dining and sun deck areas.
You will also find two large buckets with fresh water for rinsing cameras, dive computers and torches.
- Length: 31 m
- Beam: 7 m
- Hull: Steel
- Speed: Cruise 9.5 knots
- Speed max: 15 knots
- Max. passenger: 25
- Generator: 2 Hino generators 50 Kw each
- Engine: 2 Hino Engines 2 X 510 hp each
- Air Compressor: 2 Bauer mariner with Nitrox
- Water Capacity: 20,000L
- Navigation: GPS SatNav, Compass, Depth Sounder, Radar
- Safety: O2, VHF Radio, AIS Marine, Life Raft, Life vest