The PADI Open Water Diver course introduce students to the underwater environment and how to comfortably adapt to the new surroundings, how to use the unfamiliar scuba equipment and above all else – how to perform scuba diving safely, fun and relaxed. On successful completion the newly PADI Open Water certified divers are qualified to dive unaccompanied by a diving professional, in the same conditions and to the maximum depth experienced during training.
However, in most areas, and in Thailand too, you’ll be guided by a professional Divemaster or Instructor. This service comes included and is a standard on our day trips excursion and it’s a great way to build more confidence and get more experience for novice divers.
Learn to dive in Phuket with All 4 Diving
The PADI Open Water Diver course
Get your PADI Open Water Diver certification with the most popular “Learn to Dive Phuket” program and All 4 Diving. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or see the amazing underwater world of the oceans, this is where it starts. You will have a lot of fun learning scuba diving with us.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving course, and has introduced millions of people to the recreational scuba diving. Our professional team of PADI Elite awarded instructors will teach all the latest techniques to become an excellent and independent scuba diver. Safety, quality and satisfaction are the main concern of our Instructors. With our status of PADI 5 Star CDC Dive Center – the world’s highest PADI level, you are sure to receive the best diving education in respect within the highest standards of PADI.
Don’t miss our dedicated post of Learn how to dive
Get your PADI Open Water Diver Certification in Phuket Thailand
PADI Open Water Gold course
Price: 13 900 THB
The PADI Open Water Gold course consists of three main phases and is conducted for 3 days:
- 1st day morning – Knowledge development in our PADI 5 Star CDC Dive Center classrooms, to understand basics of scuba diving.
- 1st day afternoon confined water training dives in our private swimming pool to learn basic scuba diving skills.
- 2nd and 3rd Day – 2 days of Open Water training dives on our yacht MV Mermaid at Racha and/or Phi-Phi Islands, to review your skills and explore some of the greatest dive sites in Thailand! You will perform 4 training dives and we offer you 1 to 2 fun dives for FREE the last day of your course… if you wish 🙂
Please note that since 2017, Thai authorities are charging 600 THB of taxes on Phi Phi Island National Park and collecting them on board. If your training dives match the Phi Phi trip, plan to take 600 Thai baht in cash.
Included in your PADI Open Water Diver GOLD course:
- Access to online PADI manuals and video – You can start immediately with the knowledge development part of the course from the convenience of your desktop, laptop or tablet and work at your own pace before your arrival – you are going to jump in water quicker 🙂
- The 4 mandatory training dives + 2 extra fun dives at the end of the course for a total of 6 dives.
- Confined training dives in our private pool specifically designed to respecting PADI standards.
- PADI Pedagogical material & Certification in your language.
- Full set of Aqualung diving equipment and dive computer.
- Scuba diving insurance.
- On-board fresh cooked breakfast and lunch.
- On-board fresh fruits, snacks, soft drinks, water, coffee & tea all day long.
- Transfers from your hotel to the boat and back*.
*Free pickup from Patong/Kamala/Karon/Kata and Chalong
To enroll in the PADI Open Water or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must:
- Be 10 years or older.
You can start your course at any time.
We are the only PADI 5 Star CDC (Career Development Center) in Phuket with a permanent PADI Platinum Course Director which ensures that all courses are conducted in strict compliance with PADI standards and teaching techniques.
Looking for a lighter budget for your Open Water Course?
PADI Open Water Diver Silver course
Price 12 900 THB
The PADI Open Water Diver Silver course is the same as the GOLD program except:
- There are no 2 additional fun dives
- You will not access the online manual and video before your arrival. However, you will get all of the PADI teaching materials during the course.
• Recommended by All 4 Diving •
PADI Combo Open Water & Advanced course @ 23,500 THB only!
You can combine your Open Water course with the PADI Advanced Open Water diver course. It takes only 4 days and you are going for 9 dives at Racha & Phi Phi Islands.
You are going to save time and money 🙂
Our PADI Dive Center will provide you all the PADI’s course materials which cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. If you enroll for our combo course, we provide the PADI Advanced course material as well.
For each concept you’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool to practice these skills with your PADI instructor. On day 2 and day 3, let’s go diving for 2 days of scuba diving trips on our yacht MV Mermaid. Later, as a certified Open Water diver, use the course materials as a reference guide for future diving adventures and to review what you learned.
PADI eLearning Open Water course @ 10,900 THB*
The eLearning program is exactly the same as the Gold one with the exception of the theoretical part, that you perform from your home and at your own pace before your arrival in Phuket.
In this way, when you start your training course with us, you jump directly into the water.
Register now for your PADI eLearning
Start your PADI Open Water course online at your own pace – Anytime. Anywhere. With PADI eLearning* course, you can start right now.
The PADI Online diving courses lets you learn the background information you need at your own pace through friendly, interactive learning.
*The cost of the eLearning is 190 US$ that you pay on-line to PADI.
eLearning “Offline” for Windows:
eLearning “Touch” for iOS and Android:
And after i learned to dive?
You can dive practically anywhere there’s water – from a swimming pool to the ocean and all points in between, including quarries, lakes, rivers and springs. Where you can scuba dive is determined by your:
• experience level
• site accessibility
As an Open Water diver the recommended depth is 18m and conditions similar to those during your course. The only truly important thing about where you dive is that you have the scuba diving training and experience appropriate for diving there, and that you have a dive buddy to go with you. Our dive center can help you organize great local scuba diving Phuket trips or a dive vacation.
Learn to dive – PADI continuing education
The next step is to fine-tune those skills already learned, and be introduced to new ones. PADI Advanced Open Water course proposes great underwater adventures. Even though the term “advanced” may imply they are demanding and stressful – in reality they are quite the opposite. Safety and fun are high on the agenda and the results are extremely rewarding. Some dive sites are accessible only for advanced divers. Most of the Similan Liveaboard diving trips are exclusively open to experienced divers.