4 Days – 4 Nights
Similan Liveaboard Diving
• Similan Islands •
• Ko Bon & Ko Tachai •
• Richelieu Rock •
MV Pawara Liveaboard – Welcome on board
MV Pawara Liveaboard is a 35 m long steel boat covering the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock. She can take 22 divers in fully air-conditioned twin bed or double beds cabins. All cabins are with en-suite. Pawara is refitted especially for this season, she is now equipped with large hull stabilizers and improved keel for maximum comfort at sea.
A large saloon, a comfortable and improved dive deck, a spacious sundeck, are what discerning divers are expecting.
After diving one of the most famous dive sites, rest and indulge yourselves with our fantastic cuisine in our relaxing indoor and open dining areas, with provisions made for special dietary requests. With every meal comes a wide assortment of food that always manage to satisfy the tastes of every person. Between dives aboard the MV Pawara Liveaboard there is a way to enjoy the delights of our chef who is clearly able to follow the requirements of the most exigent guests.
Very popular with guests are both the entertainment room and the sun deck, places where to relax between dives and after meals. The room is equipped with flat screen TV, DVD, sound system, karaoke, games and more, while on the open deck you can enjoy a sun bath lying on comfortable soft mattress.
One of the glories of the MV Pawara Liveaboard is the diving deck/platform. It has been designed in detail and with its large space allows divers to move in total freedom and comfort. In addition to the convenient distribution of the tanks, there are specific locations to store your own equipment.
For maximum comfort, not only FREE NITROX is now available on board, but divers will also be welcomed with a re-comforting hot towel after night dives.
MV Pawara Liveaboard Photo Gallery
MV Pawara Liveaboard prices
|4D/4N Price||Master Cabin||Deluxe Cabin||Standard Cabin||Budget Cabin|
|DIN Adapter for 4 days||400|
|Suunto Dive computer for 4 days||1,200|
|Full Set Equipment per set (excl. dive computer) for 4 days||2,000|
To book your Pawara Liveaboard trip, we need 30% deposit for an early booking if more than 90 days before the trip departure and the balance to be paid 90 days before the trip departure. As soon as you confirm us the booking, you will receive an invoice from PayPal that you can pay through your PayPal account or by credit cards.
PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Transfers from Phuket area
- All meals
- Tea, Coffee, Drinking Water
- Fruits and Snacks all day long
- FREE Nitrox
- Instructors maximum 5:1 Ratio
- 24 Hour Medical Service
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Similans Park Fees – 1,800 THB
- Scuba equipment – 2,000 THB per set
- 15L Tank – 300 Baht per day
- Your certification card for scuba diving
- Small amount of money for beer & extras…
Please note that the National Park Fee is set by the National Park and is subject to change without notice.
Park fees are payable cash at your arrival on the boat.
To book your Pawara Liveaboard diving holiday, please contact us to check availability. On receipt of your reservation request and if there is available cabin, we will hold the place for 48 hours. However, the booking will be final only after receipt of payment.
Be aware that this Liveaboard boat is in great demand. For Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year (february) periods – the boat is very often full over a year in advance.
MV Pawara Liveaboard schedule
|Departure||Return||Destination 4 days / 4 Nights|
|Mid May||Mid October||*** Similan Islands are closed***|
|16 Oct 2017||20 Oct 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|21 Oct 2017||25 Oct 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|26 Oct 2017||30 Oct 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|01 Nov 2017||05 Nov 2017||FULL|
|06 Nov 2017||10 Nov 2017||FULL|
|11 Nov 2017||15 Nov 2017||FULL|
|16 Nov 2017||20 Nov 2017||FULL|
|21 Nov 2017||25 Nov 2017||FULL|
|26 Nov 2017||30 Nov 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|01 Dec 2017||05 Dec 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|06 Dec 2017||10 Dec 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|11 Dec 2017||15 Dec 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|16 Dec 2017||20 Dec 2017||FULL|
|21 Dec 2017||25 Dec 2017||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|25 Dec 2017||29 Dec 2017||FULL|
|29 Dec 2017||02 Jan 2018||FULL|
|03 Jan 2018||07 Jan 2018||FULL|
|08 Jan 2018||12 Jan 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|13 Jan 2018||17 Jan 2018||FULL|
|18 Jan 2018||22 Jan 2018||FULL|
|23 Jan 2018||27 Jan 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|27 Jan 2018||31 Jan 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|01 Feb 2018||05 Feb 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|06 Feb 2018||10 Feb 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|11 Feb 2018||15 Feb 2018||FULL|
|16 Feb 2018||20 Feb 2018||FULL|
|21 Feb 2018||25 Feb 2018||FULL|
|26 Feb 2018||02 Mar 2018||FULL|
|03 Mar 2018||07 Mar 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|08 Mar 2018||12 Mar 2018||FULL|
|13 Mar 2018||17 Mar 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|18 Mar 2018||22 Mar 2018||FULL|
|23 Mar 2018||27 Mar 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|28 Mar 2018||01 Apr 2018||FULL|
|01 Apr 2018||05 Apr 2018||FULL|
|06 Apr 2018||10 Apr 2018||FULL|
|11 Apr 2018||15 Apr 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|16 Apr 2018||20 Apr 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|21 Apr 2018||25 Apr 2018||FULL|
|26 Apr 2018||30 Apr 2018||FULL|
|30 Apr 2018||04 May 2018||FULL|
|05 May 2018||09 May 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|10 May 2018||14 May 2018||Similan Islands, Ko Bon, Ko Tachai, Richelieu Rock|
|Mid May||Mid October||*** Similan Islands are closed***|
MV Pawara Liveaboard Itinerary
Departure day pick-up times
- Patong Beach/ Kathu area: 17:00-17:30
- Chalong Bay/Kata/Karon Beach: 16:30-17:00
- Rassada Pier/ Phuket town/ Panwa Beach: 17:00-17:30
- Kamala/Surin/Cherng Talay/Talang/Ao Poh: 17:30-18:00
- Airport/ Nai Yang Beach/Mai Khao Beach: 18:00-18:30
- Khaolak/ Nang Thong Beach: 19:00-19:30
- Outside Khaolak center area: 19:00-19:30 ->
( 1,000 Baht per pax extra charge )
Each trip is 4 days and 4 nights in length. Departure is from Tablamu Pier in Khao Lak after free scheduled transfers from around Phuket and Khao Lak. The diving starts at the Similan Islands, where there are colourful sloping reefs and the diving is enjoyable for all levels of diver.
- 17:00 Pick up time from all areas on the departure date
- 19:30 Arrive at Tablamu Pier (Phang-Nga Province)
- 20:30 Welcome dinner onboard – underway to Similan Island
- Day 1 Diving at Similan Island – 3 Day dives + 1 Sunset dive
- Day 2 Diving at Similan Island/Koh Bon – 3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 3 Diving at Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock – 3 Day dives + 1 Night dive
- Day 4 Diving at Koh Bon or Boon Soong Wreck – 2 Day dives
- Underway to Tablamu Pier, transfer by minibus back to Phuket approx.: 16:00
Be aware the itinerary is subject to weather, currents and sea conditions. The changes are at the discretion of the tour leader and / or the captain. Safety first!
MV Pawara Description
Cabins & Facilities
MV Pawara Liveaboard has a total of 12 cabins which can comfortably accommodate 24 guests.
- 2 Master cabins – queen size bed with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
- 4 Deluxe cabins – 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
- 4 Standard cabins – queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck.
- 2 Budget cabin – 2 separate beds twin share located at lower deck with air-con, one flow air window,
separate bathroom with hot shower.
In each cabin you will find:
- Drinking water
- 2 beach towels and 2 small towels
- Soap and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- 1 blanket
- 1 individual safe box
- 1 individual life jacket
- International electric sockets
Spacious upper and lower deck.
Rinse tanks are provided for the camera enthusiast.
Spacious Sun Deck, Shaded Areas, Shaded Dining Area
Spacious Saloon with TV, DVD, Music, Books
5 Meals per day – Thai and Western. Vegetarian on request
- Length: 35 m
- Width: 7 m
- Hull: Steel
- Generator: 2 x 50 kw Hino H07C
- Engine: 2 x 420HP RE10, Nissan Marine
- Air Compressor: 2 x Bauer Mariner with Nitrox
- Nitrox FREE
- Fresh Water Capacity: 25,000 Liter
- Cruising Speed: 10 – 15 knots
- Navigation: GPS SatNav, Compass, Sonar, Radar
- Safety: O2, SSB Radio, AIS Marine, Life Raft, Life vest
- Max. passenger: 24